Need a fast, budget friendly meal?

This is a family favorite! What’s YOUR go to for budget friendly meals that you can get on the table in a hurry? (Feel free to drop a link to the recipe!)

1 Like

I love Basque style garlic soup. This recipe works. Sometimes I change it up by adding a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste into the garlic when it’s cooking (step 1 in this example recipe) instead of the smoked paprika. I don’t always do these nice croutons she has in there, either. I’ll take whatever bread I have, toast and chop it and throw it in! But if you have the time for the croutons, it’s great. You can even skip the wine if you don’t have it, or don’t want it in there. https://abraskitchen.com/healthy-spanish-garlic-soup-sopa-de-ajo/

1 Like

That looks delicious, and simple enough!

1 Like

Brown some hash browns with a little oil and season with basil, oregano, thyme and a little dill. Brown slices of sausage or meat of your choice. Mix together with some frozen vegetables and toss it in the oven until the frozen vegetables are cooked then serve. My kids loved it and I used only one pan.